New York Comic Con 2013 is a go for me.
This is the one thing I look forward to in the fall besides The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and My Birthday.
My badges arrived in the mail this week.
We secured the hotel room.
Now all that I can do is sit and wait for the announcements to begin.
I am just as excited as I was for my first NYCC experience two years ago.
For the neophytes here are a few tips to get you through the con
Wear comfortable shoes.
Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep.
Shower (some fans choose not to which makes The Javitz Center very smelly.)
As soon as you enter the building….go to the bathroom. The lines are Mondo long even at the men’s room.
Map out your adventure. Trust me it will make the con less stressful.
- Food at NYCC is very expensive.
- To piggyback on #7, make sure that you bring cash. The ATM lines are super long.
- Wear your costume to Comic con ( many fans choose to change in the bathroom which creates a traffic jam of angry people doing the pee pee dance.
- Plan a rendezvous spot because it is easy to get lost in Jacob Javitz.
- Most importantly, have fun. It is going to an exciting weekend.
This will be my third time attending New York Comic Con.
It is my birthday gift to myself.
I hope to meet some awesome people this year.
And share a wonderful experience.
28 days until New York Comic Con…
I am looking forward to all the announcements.